Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In Line at Taco Bell

Compliment someone on an article of clothing today.

*Back of the line at Taco Bell.

"Hey man, that's a sweet hat. Where'd you get it?"

"Thanks! I picked it up at Plato's Closet. It was cheap because I think it's a knock-off of the Dragon Eyewear logo."

From there we talked about everything, from our majors (he's an electrical engineering major) to the anti-social behavior of the Talmage building (where math majors live), to what I should get from Taco Bell.

"Go with the Beefy Crunch Burrito. It's only 99 cents."

So I got that, and I was happy I listened to him. Until about an hour later when I got sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please be considerate to others, and don't use profanity of any kind. It's bad karma.