Thursday, February 17, 2011

A ringing bra.

When I went to buy a snickers bar at the gas station, I had no idea the cashier's phone would ring... from her bra.

*Awkward silence*

"Miss, I think your bra is ringing."

She reached into her chest and pulled out her cell phone.

"That's a convenient place to carry your phone!" I thought she was eccentric until I heard her response.

"I've kept it there since after my dog-mauling."

...Dog mauling...?

"About 2 years ago I was attacked by two pitbulls. They scratched me up and broke both my arms. The doc put my arms into casts with slings around my neck. I couldn't reach down with either hand, so the only way I could reach my cell phone was if I put it in my bra.I'd just stick my hand in my shirt and grab it."

She went from being eccentric to being ingenious.

"After my arms healed, I just kept my phone in my bra out of habit. It's a pretty good place to carry one...I never lose it, and nobody dares to try to steal it."

A pitbull attack, two broken arms and a bra with a ringtone. I almost forgot to take my Snickers.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Please be considerate to others, and don't use profanity of any kind. It's bad karma.