Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Little Arsonist

The Little Arsonist is about seven years old, and on Sunday, he was playing with fire in the basement of his home. He lit a piece of paper with a lighter, and then put the paper in his drawer. Sadly, the drawer was made of wood, so one whole room of the basement went up in flames. I asked the cute little kid what he did when he saw the fire.

"The fire got really big, so I went over to my friends house and played games."

Trying to hold back a laugh, I asked "Will you ever play with fire again??"

"No."

"Why not?" I was expecting him to say something like "I almost burned my house down."

"Nah...it's no fun."

I love kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please be considerate to others, and don't use profanity of any kind. It's bad karma.